Thank You For Choosing to Make a Donation
Here is a list of Items that we are currently fundraising for:
- Sq.Ft. of Flooring – $20.00
- Brick – $50.00
- Seat – $250.00 (Sponsor a Seat for $250.00 and get your name on the Donor’s Wall inside the theatre and on the Donors To Date Page here on our Website.
Donations can be made in one of six ways. If your donation is for an item on our donation list and you will be making a direct deposit or mailing the donation, please specify on your cheque which item you wish to donate to or send an email to payment@NicolaValleyCommunityTheatreSociety.com to let us know.
- DIRECT DEPOSIT: at the Interior Savings Credit Union, Merritt, B.C.
- MAIL: Send your cheque made out to Nicola Valley Community Theatre Society (no cash please) to: Nicola Valley Community Theatre Society, 1952 Eastwood Avenue, Merritt, BC V1K 1K3
- CREDIT CARD: through Pay-Pal
- DROP OFF YOUR DONATION: (cheques only, please) at Brambles Bakery & Cafe Ltd. or Mandolin’s Bagel and Coffee House. Make out your cheque to Nicola Valley Community Theatre Society. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- IN PERSON: Give your donation to a director.
MERRITT RETURN-IT DEPOT: we have set up a bin in the name of Nicola Valley Community Theatre Society for returnables at the bottle depot at 1898 Blair Street, Merritt, B.C.
- Merritt Boston Pizza: when you mention that you would like to donate the the Nicola Valley Community Theatre, a small percentage of your bill will be donated to us.
The Society is NOT a registered charity and therefore cannot issue income tax receipts.
Your donations and support to the Nicola Valley Community Theatre Society is greatly appreciated. We couldn’t do it without you!
Thank you so much! Your donation will be recognized on this web site on the Donors to Date page unless you wish to remain anonymous and will also appear on our Donor Wall inside the Nicola Valley Community Theatre Society. The web site will be updated from time to time. If you don’t see your name or your name is misspelled, please contact us by clicking on the Contact Us page and sending us an email.